- There is only one God; He is holy, eternal, sovereign, and loving.
- God exists as three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The all-powerful God created all things for His glory.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God and was with the Father in the beginning.
- Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, “the anointed one”); He became flesh and dwelt among men.
- He was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, provided a perfect sacrifice, and was raised from the dead.
- Our salvation is through Him alone.
- He was sent to fully reveal to us who God is and to reconcile us to God.
- The Holy Spirit is the personal, powerful Presence of God throughout history.
- He draws us toward God to save us and dwells in us as our helper, intercessor, and guide.
- He continuously transforms us into increasing holiness as we daily yield our will to His.
- God created man as both male and female in His image.
- The whole duty of man is to glorify God.
- Whereas we have all sinned and broken our relationship with God, we are reconciled to God by His grace through His Son.
- Before time began, God planned to save us from our sins through the death of Jesus Christ.
- The sacrifice of Jesus Christ provides the payment for our sins and allows us to be presented as righteous before the Father.
- Salvation is God’s free gift of grace—it cannot be earned. Those who reject this gift of grace are eternally separated from God.
- Man’s response to this gift is faith (placing our trust in God) demonstrated by repentance, confession, baptism, and a life of obedience to Him.
- All those who respond to the Lord’s calling, submit to Jesus as Lord, and are added by Him make up the church, the household of God.
- The church is the body of Christ on earth—God’s spiritual family.
- Each member is gifted by God to serve and strengthen the body.
- The church is called to worship God, equip believers for works of service, and to preach the gospel “making disciples of all nations.”
- The Bible is the inspired written word of God and is eternally true.
- The Bible reveals who God is, who we are, and why we are here.
- The Bible is provided so that we might know Jesus our Savior.
- The Bible is the authority or standard for living our lives according to God’s will for us.
Sure, the most vital aspect that is considered while buying generics from the Web is to make a right choice. Let’s discuss about how you can be sure that remedies you get online are safe. You can purchase drug to treat acute treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis or trigeminal neuralgia. Of course it isn’t all. Viagra is a drug used to treat few afflictions. What do you have to consider about loratadine generic? When you buy remedies like Viagra you have to consider about . Other question we are going to is . Many mayhap say the effectiveness of Viagra is well documented. Albeit the erectile disfunction itself isn’t necessarily grave, erectile malfunction is often one of the first signs of other underlying heartiness conditions that can be very serious. Any medicine may also be used for purposes not listed in basic curing guide. Take the container with you, even if it is empty. If you feel that you might have taken an overdose of this physic, go to the accident department of your local hospital at once.